Deborah is the owner of Evolve Leadership Development. She is an enterprise specialist, seasoned leader and executive email@example.com
Enterprise Leader & Coach
Owner of Evolve Leadership Development.
Deborah is the owner of Evolve Leadership Development. She is an enterprise specialist, seasoned leader and executive coach. Her experience ranges across multiple industries, non-profits, cultures, geographies and demographics. She can help you plan for and achieve people related goals, as well as guide organizational transformations. She provides tangible guidance that is grounded in real-life experience all focused on accelerating your success.
- 20+ years in all levels of HR, including acting as an internal and external coach, consultant, trainer, mentor, project lead and go-to for linking HR practices to Operational excellence.
- Advisor, coach and mentor to various levels including executives.
- Partner with internal leaders on leadership development of self, direct reports and the creation of a highly effective senior leadership teams.
- 15+ years as an active mentor through the Chartered Professionals in Human Resources.
- 10+ years of coaching experience as an internal and external coach in various government, not-for-profit and private enterprises.
- Internally and externally focused on the human capital: increasing emotional intelligence, leadership capabilities and improving effectiveness.
Deborah holds a Bachelor of Business double concentration from Simon Fraser University (Human Resources & Marketing) with a minor in Economics. She has worked with her own Executive Coach for the past 6 years and has been coaching her own clients during this time. In 2020 Deborah completed continued studies through the University of Wisconsin and obtained her Professional Coaching Certification and has been granted by the International Coaching Federation, with her Accredited Coaching Certification (ACC) credentials.
She is a credentialed Human Resources Professional with the Chartered Professionals in Human Resources in BC & Yukon (CPHR) in Canada and holds her Senior Certified Professional designation with the Society of Human Resources Management in the USA (SHRM-SCP). Deborah is also a certified Oz Principle Accountability Facilitator.
ABOUT EVOLVE LEADERSHIP
Our mission at Evolve is to… Work with our clients and client organizations to reach their goals and live their visions. To help our clients Evolve by supporting them in identify strengths, passions and barriers to bring fulfillment and success to their professional and personal life.